Volume One of Gossamer—over 144 pages printed on a mix of high quality matte and coated paper.
Inside Volume One:
- A deep dive into the odd (and oddly beautiful) world of fake food by Alexandra Ilyashov, featuring the art of Doan Ly.
- The story of a fin-de-siècle heiress who became the unlikely patron of American paleontology by Kea Krause.
- A short (short!) story (of sorts) by Janicza Bravo and personal essay on not getting high on your own supply from Brett Gelman.
- Our definitive and digestible guide to CBD—it answers all the questions you didn't even know you had!—by Megan McIntyre.
- A series of Gossamer "How Tos" by Molly Young, Man Bartlett, Julia Bainbridge, Beca Grimm, and others.
- A four-day exploration of Sedona, an investigation into the lifestyle book industry, activities, puzzles, and much, much more.